want this car for when i decide to go for a road trip in south of france visiting family :)
Red Velvet Sponge
2 cups sugar
1 cup butter
2 bottles of red colouring (about 100ml altogether)
3 cups plain flour
1.5 cups milk
1 tspn vanilla
2 tbspn coco
1 tspn salt
1.5 tspn cider vinegar
1.5 tpsn bicarb of soda
1. Beat the sugar and butter for 5 mins.
2. Add the eggs and beat for 5 mins.
3. Add red colouring, coco and vanilla and mix in
4. Add salt to flour and then into the mixing bowl add half the flour.
5. Add half milk.
6. Add the rest of the flour.
7. Add the rest of the milk.
8. Stir in separate bowl the vinegar and bicarb and then mix into the rest of the mixture.
9. Evenly spread out into 24 cupcake cases or between two 9 inch tins for a layer cake.
10. Bake for about 22 mins at 180 degrees.
Cream Cheese icing
1 pack butter
2 packs cream cheese
11 cups of icing sugar
1.5 tspn vanilla
1. Make sure the butter is warm enough so it is soft and beat with the cream cheese for 5 mins.
2. Beat in vanilla
3. Add the icing sugar in 3 parts until stiff enough to ice with
Decorate with: edible wafer paper, edible spray & chocolate!!